In a nutshell:
- Highlands United Church’s total annual budget this year is $730,650 – that’s $2,002/day.
- Annual 2018 Stewardship Pledge campaign raised: $413,204 (or approximately 57% of the total budget needed to run Highlands for the year)
- The average annual pledge for 2018 was $1,636. And there are about 250 regular donors to Highlands.
- Additional revenues to meet our budget come from room rentals, special events and fundraising activities/ministries such as the Flea Market.
- If you add in the number of people who give to Highlands occasionally, there are more than 300 donors who have made gifts to Highlands Church in the past year.
- Interested in making a financial commitment to Highlands for the coming year? Download and complete this 2020 Pledge Form and mail to the church (or place it in the offering plate on Sunday)
- OR click on this link to go directly to the Online Pledge Form.
Full financial details of revenues and expenses are in the Highlands Annual Report