In a nutshell:
- Highlands United Church’s total annual budget this year is $695,600 – that’s $1,906/day.
- Annual 2016 Stewardship Pledge campaign raised: $394,500 (or approximately 57% of the total budget needed to run Highlands for the year)
- The average annual pledge for 2016 was $1505. And there are about 252 regular donors to Highlands.
- Additional revenues to meet our budget come from room rentals, special events and fundraising activities/ministries such as the Flea Market.
- If you add in the number of people who give to Highlands occasionally, there are more than 340 donors who have made gifts to Highlands Church in the past year.
Full financial details of revenues and expenses are in the Highlands Annual Report