One of the best ways to connect with people at Highlands is to get involved—
- Join a small group to learn about gardening or join our book club, or learn to play guitar
- Celebrate your birth month with cake!
- Volunteer for the Thursday Community Meal at Highlands
- Join one of the choirs
- Knit or crochet a prayer shawl
- Help at the North Shore Lookout Shelter
There’s a wealth of varied programs, services groups and ministries at Highlands that reflect our mission to build a growing faith community with open doors, open minds and open hearts.
Here’s a sample of what’s available right now:
Growing and Learning
- Seniors Connection
- Book Circle
- ESL Conversation and Bible Study
- New members’ exploration
- Feeding ministry in the community
- The North Shore Lookout Shelter
- The Saturday Lunch Feeding Ministry
- Shelter to Home program
Participating with Family and Children
- Sunday School children and youth programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday celebrations
- Community programs for older adults
- Flea Market
- Guitar for Fun
- Highlands Quilters
- Men’s Breakfast
- Thursday community meals (at $5 per person / $20 per family this is both a great bargain and a great time!)
To find out more about programs and events, check out the Events Page.
The Weekly Highlights will keep you up-to-date on new and current programs and suggest ways to get involved and make new friends.
To subscribe to the Listserve mailing list, just forward your email address to the Highlands Church Office at email@example.com.